Warranty and Claim Form
- All Mission products are warranted by Mission to be free from any defects in workmanship and materials.
- This warranty is for the original purchaser and owner of the Mission product only.
- If the Mission product includes a warranty card, it must be returned or registered online within fourteen (14) days of purchase.
- Normal wear, neglect, improper use, improper assembly or general product abuse is not covered.
- Cost of shipping the product back to Mission and any labor charges incurred are not covered. However, Mission will cover shipping costs of the replacement item back to you.
Please contact Mission with any problems you are having with our product(s), even if you do not think it is covered under this warranty policy. We will do our best to take care of any issue you are having with our products.
- Two (2) year warranty against material defects, workmanship defects, breaks and cracks.
Wear and Tear Parts
- Thirty (30) day warranty against manufacturer defects only. This includes parts such as tires, grips, seats, plastic pedal bodies, and plastic hub guards. These items are designed to have a limited lifespan and are not covered against cracks, breaks, rips, tears or wear.
Apparel and Merch
- Fifteen (15) day warranty against manufacturer defects only (ex. misprints, sewing defects).
- Products that have been claimed under warranty already or replaced with a crash replacement upgrade will only be covered with a thirty (30) day manufacturer defect warranty, and not the full warranty. These items may not be covered a second time, and will be treated on a case by case basis. If you damage a product beyond its original warranty timeframe, you may be eligible to purchase a replacement or upgrade at a discounted price.
Use Mission products at your own risk. These products have been engineered and manufactured using the best materials and workmanship available and are intended to be used by an experienced bicycle rider. These products are to be installed or assembled by an experienced bicycle mechanic and used only in the manner intended by the bicycle manufacturer. Be sure to follow any enclosed instructions when installing Mission products. Do not use this product if defective or damaged. The purchaser or user assumes all risks associated with the use of this product and is responsible for purchasing the correct product(s) for their riding ability.
Warranty Process (USA)
- If you have a broken, defective or malfunctioning Mission product that you believe is covered under our warranty policy, you may submit a claim on our website at www.missionbmx.com.
- When submitting a warranty claim, you will be required to provide the following information: Full name, address, email, phone number, product information, place of purchase, proof of purchase, proof of faulty product (photo/video), and a description of claim.
- Once you have submitted the warranty claim, it will be reviewed by the Mission warranty department. The warranty department will then contact you with a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and further instructions.
- After the Mission warranty department has issued you an RA#, you must send the defective product back to Mission. The package must be clearly labeled with the RA#.
- Ship the item(s) back via USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx to:
40 Greenleaf St
Rochester, NY 14609
After Mission examines the product and determines it is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Warrantied products are subject to repair, availability or alternative products deemed more suitable by Mission. The exact color and/or model product is not guaranteed.
Warranty Process (International)
If you live outside of the United States; please contact the Mission distributor in the country where you purchased the Mission product. A full list of international distributors can be found on our website at www.missionbmx.com.
Warranty Claim Form