Warranty and Exchange Form
Please contact Mission with any problems you are having with our product(s), even if you do not think it is covered under this warranty policy. We will do our best to take care of any issue you are having with our products.
- All Mission products are warrantied by Mission to be free from any defects in workmanship and materials.
- This warranty is for the original purchaser and owner of the Mission product only.
- Products that have been warrantied already or replaced with a crash replacement upgrade will only be covered with a thirty (30) day manufacturer defect warranty, and not the full warranty. These items may not be warrantied a second time, and will be treated on a case by case basis.
- Normal wear, neglect, improper use, improper assembly or general product abuse is not covered.
- Cost of shipping the product back to Mission and any labor charges incurred are not covered. However, Mission will cover shipping costs of the replacement item back to you.
All Mission aftermarket parts have a 90 day warranty against material defects, workmanship defects, breaks, and cracks.
WEAR AND TEAR PARTS
Mission will warranty wear and tear parts for up to 30 days against manufacturer’s defects only. This includes tires, seats, brake cables, chains, grips, pegs, hub guards and pedals. These items are designed to have a limited lifespan and are not covered against cracks, breaks, rips, tears or wear.
USA WARRANTY PROCESS
- If you have a broken, defective or malfunctioning Mission product that you believe is covered under our warranty policy, please fill out the Warranty form on this page.
- When submitting a warranty claim, you will be required to provide the following information: Full name, address, email, phone number, product details, place of purchase, proof of purchase, photos of faulty product, and a description of claim.
- Once you have submitted the warranty claim, it will be reviewed by the Mission warranty department. The warranty department will then contact you with further instructions.
- After the Mission warranty department determines that your Mission product is under warranty, you will instructed to send your damaged part back to Mission for examination.
- After Mission examines the product and determines it is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Warrantied products are subject to repair, availability or alternative products deemed more suitable by Mission. The exact color and/or model product is not guaranteed.
INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY PROCESS
If you live outside of the United States; please contact the Mission distributor in the country which you purchased the Mission product. A full list of international distributors can be found on our website.